City Women - Champions and Continental Cup Winners 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the comments section if you want to see a bunch of neanderthals threatened by successful women.

Yeah, I saw that. Amazing, really. My other love is Rugby Union, and many of the people I come across whilst watching that insist that football is most definitely a girls game! Funnily enough, for such a 'macho' game, they seem to have no problem with women playing RU. Weird. Must be a football thing.

Champions!
Excellent job ladies.
Manchester City the best women's and men's team in English football.

Go to the comments section if you want to see a bunch of neanderthals threatened by successful women.
Quite strange that people still have that mentality in 2016. I know a huge football fan who says he can't watch women's football because it's "not right", and when I asked him why, his answer was to repeat that it's "not right". Very bizarre.

Congratulations ladies! By all accounts well deserved, would be fantastic if they could go unbeaten for the whole season! It'll be interesting to see how far they go in the Champions League as I believe English teams don't usually get very far in the women's CL? Could be wrong.

Not only a great achievement but in so little time...and to play such great football offensively and defensively.
Well done ladies and all involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.