City Women v.Fortuna Hjørring 2nd leg, 30/3 1900

Yes, the pie situation is desperate.
I`m waiting for the Foie Gras pies myself.

I did CFC v City some seasons ago and the West Cornwall Pasty Co was offering the Kings Road faithful a 'Chicken pasty with a Bechamel sauce'! There's some dirty bastards down West London! The Fulham Road is probably the origin of chips with a white wine sauce!

I did CFC v City some seasons ago and the West Cornwall Pasty Co was offering the Kings Road faithful a 'Chicken pasty with a Bechamel sauce'! There's some dirty bastards down West London! The Fulham Road is probably the origin of chips with a white wine sauce!

Those fucking southerners, Bechamel sauce should should only go with a Wigan kebab.

My next trip will be to the EDS on Friday with a call at Tony`s Stadium Chippy. The best chippy for mile`s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.