City Xmas Presents! What did the kids get you?

MaineRoadBlue said:
City Monopoly! Has anyone played this before? (A rather apt name I thought for the future of football too)

You have failed to comply with Financial Fair Play and pissed twatini off
Do not pass go do not collect £200m

pirate said:
only city present was a city wallet from oldest daughter.
very nice and made me feel guilty as she was made redundant 3 weeks ago.

actually edited because my mum gave me £100 towards my season ticket back in May and that was my chrimbo pressie.

did you get ur dinner

Hart of the matter said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Hart of the matter said:
Utter shite. Spent a fortune on everybody else and get fck all thought in return. Waste of time and money. Well pissed off. Got a shopping bag full of spices from Asian supermarket... Mrs HOTM obviously had not a clue what she was buying as had to google and most of it is medicinal! Got a pandora watch strap but no watch and a DVD box set (band of brothers) I already own.
Back to bed to avoid fake gratefulness

Wasn't seeing the happiness on their faces when they opened the good stuff you bought them reward enough?

Kids are in Twenties so, no.
Just got a City diary from in-laws ( all Newcastle supporters) and a spice rack that has no spices but duplicates of herbs in it (rip off - back to Costco with it next week).
Guess they will reap what they sow when I make them all a medicinal, herby, none curry Turkey curry on boxing day.

PS - I am an ungrateful bah humbug I know so no need for others to point it out, and yes I have got a shite Blackberry (delivered for work last week) and asking for IPhone instead.

Happy Christmas Blue Mooners - family get together later with a Secret Santa.

Please let us know what you get in the secret santa and how shit it is.

After reading this I feel rather spoilt!! I got a 9 day survival course in the Cairngorms, New Merrells, usual undies and socks, gloves, Monty Python tickets.

Pretty good day to be fair.

Always love celebrating Santas birthday x

For once I did brilliantly from my mum who got me a large black n white pic of Tony Book lifting the FA Cup but signed by Summerbee, Bell and Lee underneath.

I was absolutely chuffed.

hope everyone had a good one and all the best for 2014

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.