City youth and reserves

who were the german goal keeper and french left back we signed??

what age are those two?

pee dubya said:
Clegg(GK), Trippier, Cunningham, Wabara, Boyata, Tutte, Benali, Ibrahim,Mak, Redshaw, Chantler, E Johansen(GK), Smith, Carter,Mitchell, Redshaw Elabdellaoui, Tse, Paldan, Cieslewicz, , Guidetti, Helan, Kapsalopodas, Varga.

Don't know who's supposed to be good though, that's basically the players used in the last 2 U18's matches.

http://mcfcreserves-academy.blogspot.com/ taken from there.

ha, good to see a lot of ENGLISH youngsters coming through lol

looks like were getting the players early, an training them for 5 yeard to avoid any 6+5 ruling

there's gonna be a number of the academy on the pitch at half time against blackburn celebrating signing their youth team contracts who will be making the step up to the under 18's team next season.

Bluebeer said:
pee dubya said:
Clegg(GK), Trippier, Cunningham, Wabara, Boyata, Tutte, Benali, Ibrahim,Mak, Redshaw, Chantler, E Johansen(GK), Smith, Carter,Mitchell, Redshaw Elabdellaoui, Tse, Paldan, Cieslewicz, , Guidetti, Helan, Kapsalopodas, Varga.

Don't know who's supposed to be good though, that's basically the players used in the last 2 U18's matches.

looks like were getting the players early, an training them for 5 yeard to avoid any 6+5 ruling
Sean Tse is actually english, used to be at the same football team as him, but in the year olders side. I think Benali has had England youth caps as well, but you're right there are a lot of other foreigners in there, but if foreigners are better than some of our local talent then so be it, i'm happy.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Bluebeer said:
pee dubya said:

Sean Tse is actually english, used to be at the same football team as him, but in the year olders side. I think Benali has had England youth caps as well, but you're right there are a lot of other foreigners in there, but if foreigners are better than some of our local talent then so be it, i'm happy.
yep he does, he's English, but has got Libyan heritage as far i know.

Hughes_head_scout said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:

Checked there and its only up to date as of before the shiek came in and opened the floodgates

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Only ever in the programme

Anyone mind typing the names of any of the new "promosing" youngsters on here
Kieran Trippier is meant to be one of the most likely players from this year's U18 team to make it into the 1st XI. Or so I've heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.