City+

peterswales

Having problems subscribing to City+ annual membership as a season ticket holder. Received the following error after entering my OTP authorisation code from the bank - User 8caac8cb-8cb1-4ea2-ad39-bb61bb9e95 is not eligible for subscription 9c1b4533-9165-4c4a-a8e9-85a4bd70b8e1.price_1NMCFZIrly8fHdZY81kmt14x

Any ideas...?

Having problems subscribing to City+ annual membership as a season ticket holder. Received the following error after entering my OTP authorisation code from the bank - User 8caac8cb-8cb1-4ea2-ad39-bb61bb9e95 is not eligible for subscription 9c1b4533-9165-4c4a-a8e9-85a4bd70b8e1.price_1NMCFZIrly8fHdZY81kmt14x

Any ideas...?
I’ve had exactly the same thing and can’t find any advice on how to resolve it. Did you get any further with this?

Yes, I registered for the £34 membership, just to see if it would work and it did so I emailed City about why, as a season ticket holder, could I not subscriber for the £30 membership (i know it's only 4 quid but hey-ho). They amended things on their side and refunded the difference.

i found the admin side of City+ to be chaotic, took monthly sub twice in 1 month, no reply to e-mails, eventually it happened again, got a reply and they credited my account with the over-payment, six times ffs. Cancelled my account and rejoined, been ok since apart from buffering too much.

Forgot my password. Requested password reset before 10 o'clock this morning. Still not heard back from them.

Rubbish.
I've just tried a password reset and it was instant. It does say "If we can locate your account" so if you've put a different email address in or there was a typo, either on the original registration or the password reset page, then it won't actually advise you of that. If none of the previous applies have you checked junk or spam folders?

I have LG,like today.....i usually have to log out/log in just before kick off,but it is working fine.

Reactions: Ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.