City+

Thanks but it doesn't get that far, the City crest appears with a circle below it constantly whizzing round, as if it is trying to load the app but doesn't. It's odd because last season it worked fine and I am subscribed. I have deleted the app and reloaded it many times, rebooted my wifi and T.V., updated my firmware/software etc. All other apps work fine apart from the City app. It works on my laptop though.....very strange.
I gave up trying. I‘ve got an LG TV too and it’s not worked for months on there.

Don't blame you, I only got an LG TV because the app could be used on it.

There must be a solution to it, I assume other LG TV owners can have access to it.

Can login and watch on my laptop but not my LG tv browser. Can't get past the checking browser page on the tv.

The app - well, least said the better.

Thanks but it doesn't get that far, the City crest appears with a circle below it constantly whizzing round, as if it is trying to load the app but doesn't. It's odd because last season it worked fine and I am subscribed. I have deleted the app and reloaded it many times, rebooted my wifi and T.V., updated my firmware/software etc. All other apps work fine apart from the City app. It works on my laptop though.....very strange.
Mine does the same now. Never had any problems previously when logging into the app on the TV but now can only log in on the phone and tablet.

Don't blame you, I only got an LG TV because the app could be used on it.

There must be a solution to it, I assume other LG TV owners can have access to it.
I have an LG TV it used to work with the app but no longer, have to connect via a laptop and hdmi cable.

I have an LG and have this problem, got round it by going into Chrome app on the tv, and loading from there, think there is a drop in quality doing it that way though.

You need to do a software update on your LG television (in Settings).

Then once done, pair again with your LG and sign-in.

Then it should be fine.

Succumbed to the lure of a Black Friday deal, saved a tenner and have a year of City+.

On computer, phone and Firestick. Job done.

Rewatching a certain Champions League final, for the first time proper. Feels so raw. Tingling goosebumps and squeaky bum.

Ballet on ice later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.