Citycard delivery

banbury_blue

The arsehole of the country wishing I wasn't here
I order a citycard quite a while back when they were first released, have ordered a ticket for the Wolves game as one of the six discounted games, got discount on a shop order etc, but still havent' recieved the actual card. As the Wolves game is only a week away now I am started to get a bit concerned.

banbury_blue said:
I order a citycard quite a while back when they were first released, have ordered a ticket for the Wolves game as one of the six discounted games, got discount on a shop order etc, but still havent' recieved the actual card. As the Wolves game is only a week away now I am started to get a bit concerned.

I have the same problem, but as I was told yesterdar you can get in to the arena if you got your card number and where you are gonna sit

My 2 came through the week before last I think; if you ordered around when they went on sale (I did) I'd get onto the ticket office and let them know.

I paid for mine the week they went on sale (mid July) and late last week it still hadn't arrived, when i phoned the ticket office they said they would send another one out which arrived 2 days later.

It took me 10 minutes to get through to them this morning ...... you have to speak to customer services (option 2) ...... they told me that there has been a 'computer error' regarding some Citycards ....... the guy then says he'll have my new Citycard reprinted and sent out!

However what would have happened if i hadn't of chased it up?

Odd? I ordered mine last thursday and it was here by tuesday unless as an exsisting holder you take priority?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.