City's £30m Eto'o swoop

Aussie!

City's £30m Eto'o swoop

I don't know if this is 100% true, but its well encouraging.

City's £30m Eto'o swoop
Scott Piecha

Manchester City are set to make a £30million bid for Barcelona striker Samuel Eto'o.

Jose Maria Mesalles, the agent of the Cameroon hitman who scored in last week's Champions League Final victory over Manchester United, met City representatives last week. They offered an amazing four-year deal worth £160,000 a week.

The forward's con tract at Barca expires next year and they will not want to let their main man go for free then

People.co.uk

Re: City's £30m Eto'o swoop

This is going to be fascinating.

I get the feeling these clubs are coming to us - rather than the other way round.

Whether fans of other clubs like it or not, City are going to play a vital part in this summer's transfer merry-go-round.

Challenger1978 said:
Ajay said:
its true, offer has been made.

So is it Eto and Teves the players you were on about, then the ones we have probably deffinatly signed ?.

The papers have got some good information this morning and if you all notice the press we are getting is solid and positive, no more jokes about splashing cash etc....

There is truth in all the players mentioned and I am sure all off you are intelligent enough to have guessed what I predicted a few weeks ago :)

Challenger1978 said:
Ajay said:
its true, offer has been made.

So is it Eto and Teves the players you were on about, then the ones we have probably deffinatly signed ?.

The papers have got some good information this morning and if you all notice the press we are getting is solid and positive, no more jokes about splashing cash etc....

There is truth in all the players mentioned and I am sure all off you are intelligent enough to have guessed what I predicted a few weeks ago :)

Ajay,with Tevez will we have to wait until after the 30th June or are we going to find out sooner.I know you keep saying our owners want to get the timing right but what do you exactly mean by this?

By the way Ajay we are enjoying some Dubai weather in Manchester this weekend!

flb said:
Ajay,with Tevez will we have to wait until after the 30th June or are we going to find out sooner.I know you keep saying our owners want to get the timing right but what do you exactly mean by this?

By the way Ajay we are enjoying some Dubai weather in Manchester this weekend!

Tevez contract is incredibly complicated and the Scum will still be given a chance to finalize a deal before any commitment is made, I believe he is clearly out of contract meaning we can make an agreement before the official window opens but I stress again that the club are handling things much better this time around and want to be seen as true professionals in the way we present ourselves, I do know we have made the 'best' purchase and personal offer.

Timing is key this window...

Glad to hear about the weather, it is HOT here with temps reaching plus 40 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.