City's £30m Eto'o swoop

Re: City's £30m Eto'o swoop

Ajay said:
flb said:
Ajay,with Tevez will we have to wait until after the 30th June or are we going to find out sooner.I know you keep saying our owners want to get the timing right but what do you exactly mean by this?

By the way Ajay we are enjoying some Dubai weather in Manchester this weekend!

Tevez contract is incredibly complicated and the Scum will still be given a chance to finalize a deal before any commitment is made, I believe he is clearly out of contract meaning we can make an agreement before the official window opens but I stress again that the club are handling things much better this time around and want to be seen as true professionals in the way we present ourselves, I do know we have made the 'best' purchase and personal offer.

Timing is key this window...

Glad to hear about the weather, it is HOT here with temps reaching plus 40 :)

Tevez CooL !!

But I want to Gareth Barry...Barry...Barry...

Please tell me Barry deal is Bollocks or True?

Parksidecity said:
ajay who is in pole position at the moment

you think us or them

Personally I believe them but that is based on the scum raising the money and overcoming some of the political complexities of the contract and ownership - that said Tevez is clearly pissed with them and does want out...

ADUG believe we have him!

Eto and Tevez with Robby playing just behind them.Fucking awesome...

Mixed reaction from me on this news. I was told that we would be going all out for Eto and that looks like it was correct, but same people also said Elano would be on his way..

This summer will be almost as exciting as the season itself...

Nice to see that Ajay is back and giving us helpful information. On the weather front its been over 45degC here in Dubai, bloody uncomfortable. Let's hope we get at least two out of Etoo, Tevez and Barry. That would do me nicely, but we still need a solid central defender. Any news on that issue, Ajay?

........................Given

...Zabaleta.....Onouha...Kompany...Bridge

.....................De Jong

..................Ireland........Barry

...SWP............................Robinho

....................Eto'o

Not bad that!!

Ajay- any news on what centre backs we may be targetting?

Ajay said:
Parksidecity said:
ajay who is in pole position at the moment

you think us or them

Personally I believe them but that is based on the scum raising the money and overcoming some of the political complexities of the contract and ownership - that said Tevez is clearly pissed with them and does want out...

ADUG believe we have him!

they said that bout kaka too - doh!

hope these lott come off...who are the other two signings wrapped up you were on about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.