City's game is on (Abu Dhabi) TV !

Re: City's game is on TV !

tangaroa said:
Only problem, it's Arabic language only ... still, when it comes to the match tomorrow, I can turn the sound and listen to it on the radio.

will prob be a lag on the commentary. sat tv is at least 3secs behind the live game.

clubfoot said:
The channel on hotbird is not the same channel. The channel showing the match is on nilesat 7w and in the uk you have no chance of picking it up unless you have a 4m dish knocking around!

We'll see. If the OP is correct and the Timisoara game is being shown on AD Sports 1, then I'm pretty confident I'll be able to watch it on Hotbird ... I'm watching the channel now.

They're currently showing a review of the weekend's Premier League games and've got Nigel Winterburn on as a pundit. they're translating his every word into Arabic! (can't see the point meself ;-))

Cheers for the update. Was wondering how I was gonna get my fix of City in Europa.

Thin the Kippax used to show matches Arab TV, but that was a while age. Any heads up on other pubs in Manchester showing the match appreciated.

warpig said:
tangaroa said:
Only problem, it's Arabic language only ... still, when it comes to the match tomorrow, I can turn the sound and listen to it on the radio.

will prob be a lag on the commentary. sat tv is at least 3secs behind the live game.

I can pause and rewind my DAB radio ... just have to idiot it by the right amount.

warpig said:
tangaroa said:

I can pause and rewind my DAB radio ... just have to idiot it by the right amount.

tangaroa said:
warpig said:

ahh very clever. unfortunately they didn't have that option last time I watched a match abroad. v.annoying for free kicks etc I can tell you.

If it's Abu dhabi sports network you have NO chance of receiving it in Manchester, However it is also being shown on digi sport 1 which is also a no go with the nagra 3 but will be available for streaming

Also ad sports has no rights to 3pms as only the Abu dhabi sports network for Abu dhabi allowed to show the premiership!

There is no watt to receive any of said channels on a sky box

<a class="postlink" href="http://liveonsat.com/daily.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://liveonsat.com/daily.php</a>

EDIT: it looks like some sights claim dig sport is nagra 2 and therefore free to air, so if you sat boys point your satellites to 1w and bear with it till after the first game you've got a chance there

Both liveonsat and myp2p show the match as starting at 19:45,
the official site says 22:00. The home leg does start at 19:45,
maybe the sites are referencing the wrong match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.