City's Hardest Ever Player

Dave watson! Right! Him & Roy Paul were the hardest in 60 years of my watching. All the rest were pussycats. Gow? He couldn't play. he conceded the freekick that Hoddle fluked in 1981 Final. Watson + Paul wre pure class and rough tough cookies. Believe me . I've seen more football than most of you lads.

12413-zoom.jpg

They don't come much harder than Dave Watson.

Big Swifty said:
Dave watson! Right! Him & Roy Paul were the hardest in 60 years of my watching. All the rest were pussycats. Gow? He couldn't play. he conceded the freekick that Hoddle fluked in 1981 Final. Watson + Paul wre pure class and rough tough cookies. Believe me . I've seen more football than most of you lads.

out of interest whats conceding a free kick got to do with how hard someone is?

It has nmothing to do with hardness, but if he is crap , can't play, and loses us a final, he is pants. To be City's hardest, he should play for us for several seasons. A |Bristol city reject in'rt good enough to be mentioned in the same breath as Paul & Watson. Trust me.<br /><br />-- Wed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm --<br /><br />Excuse my typos. I have had a lot of whisky. I am still euphoric.

TravisBickle said:
12413-zoom.jpg

They don't come much harder than Dave Watson.

I'd go for Watson, check out the lack of shin pads!
I was only telling my son the other day about him, used to make the half line with a headed clearance! Fkn awesome!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.