City's Harlem Shake

mcfc2607 said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
its awful, if this was united we would be absolutely taking the piss, its about as bad as that song them lot sing ''kicking a blue''

I love how our club does shit loads on the site/youtube, gives our club a bit of life. You think they're all hardcore fitness training 9-5 monday to friday?

Give your head a wobble you grumpy twunt.
i know. i bet that sort of thing goes on all the time at other clubs it just so happens we filmed it. some people on here are deluded and sad.

Oh, the irony.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
BlueHalli said:
I think this us brilliant ! Would love it to go off in Mary ds or even in the crowd ! Fair play to the players doin it. Ya wouldn't get the rag fookers at it . Too serious and up their own arses.
and thats why they are running away with the league and still in the champions league....

I thought it might have more to do with them winning games where we draw/lose them, my mistake.

Grieffymcfcctid said:
BlueHalli said:
I think this us brilliant ! Would love it to go off in Mary ds or even in the crowd ! Fair play to the players doin it. Ya wouldn't get the rag fookers at it . Too serious and up their own arses.
and thats why they are running away with the league and still in the champions league....

Give over! What goes on behind closed doors has nothing to do with league positions, it's what happens on the pitch. I'm sure united players fanny about but mutv is different compared to CityTv, they don't show what happens behind closed doors.

Just seen some of the comments on the video on YouTube, majority of sad red bastards saying stuff like this is why we're 12 points behind, pretty sure the fact us playing shit has a major contributing factor to the cause.

People need to realise this was in between a double training session during their break. People need to lighten the fuck up and take it for what it is a piss about on their down time.

Also chappy knows how to throw some shapes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.