City's Harlem Shake

City Raider said:
over 1million hits - pr job done

Exactly, things like this will attract loads of bandwagoners who think City are a trendy/hip/modern club and who will buy the shirt. Said it earlier in this thread, our social media team are geniuses, superior to ANY OTHER in football.

So who comes in with Moonbeam head there initials are TP going off the shorts and shirt, I'm assuming someone from the back room staff, and I don't reckon that's Silva on the trolley.

how about black spiderman, ironman, santa, moonchester outfits, de jong, cameron masks, balotelli hats at Sunday's game?

half naked in white y fronts on a cold february anyone?

Rascal said:
Chappy is a star, love him.

The Chappy awards on the OS are brilliant

Seems like a top guy with a fair few stories, however, in 'Chappy' character...funny as AIDS

Eccles Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
There's some right boring bastards on this thread.

I must make a note to exclude them from the invite list when I next have one of my famous dinner parties.

But you'll invite me won't you GDM? I have a great line in conversation about City over the years and I have met Joe Hart, Vincent Kompany, Mike Summerbee and Tony Book. Plus Lakie calls me by my first name.................... even if it is only because it is the same as his Mum's!!

I can bore for England on City. ;-)

Anytime EB :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.