City's new #10

Marty said:
ricktee76 said:
Yaya Toure.

Has anyone else seen the photo of him in a city shirt? was taken a couple of weeks ago?
I'll try to find it and add it.
http://www.3nil.co.uk/story.php?tit...a-toure-of-bracelona-wearing-a-man-city-shirt

i can't confirm if thats yaya or not but i saw an interview with yaya and kolo a few weeks back. they were wearing each others shirts so its more than likely that theres a photo of yaya in a city shirt knocking about. doesn't mean anything though

The one player i was hoping to sign above anyone else this window was Marek Hamsik who imo in the most talented creative midfielder in the world today, okay messi blaa blaa blaa but this kid scores for fun has real pace and energy and is getting better and better but i wouldn't have been disappointed with messi lol. Mancini is also a real fan of hamsik, wanted to sign him at inter however it seems really unlikely now and i'm bummed. I'd soon have forget about robinho, also brazlians are costing us a fortune, Jo and robinho £50m down the toilet.............oh yeah robinho will be back.......emmmmmm lucky we have billionaires as owners!!

Thenumber1blue said:
Ribery for me,premiership made!
top call mate , you cant fault his commitment , i hate the french twat ... but if he comes to city... i will cherish him like a cool beer on a hot day !! come on ribery, bring ur talent to the premiership!!!

rnblade said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Ribery for me,premiership made!
top call mate , you cant fault his commitment , i hate the french twat ... but if he comes to city... i will cherish him like a cool beer on a hot day !! come on ribery, bring ur talent to the premiership!!!

RSC has less injuries than this bloke! Fooked Knees and looks like an ugly Neville no thanks

I quite like Higuain. Either him (or just to spectacuraly piss the rags off) Benzema

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.