City's New Badge - Do You Like It?

Terra Passenger

Title says it all - do you like our new badge?

Do you prefer our previous badge?

What do you think?

Edit: Images of our badges added below:

2F9877A500000578-0-image-m-2_1450950014741.jpg

which replaced

Man-City.jpg

Last edited:
It's pretty much the original badge, we only got the last badge in the late 90s.

I love it in full colour - not sure about the yellow or orange mono ones. Miles better than the previous Eagle badge.

Do you mean the original badge that looks like the new badge or the last badge before the new badge that looks like the original badge

I like it a damn site better than the last one (Eagle) - I wasn't massively keen at first but seeing it on shirts and around the ground etc. it has grown on me. I think it's the fact that it's so similar to the badge most of us grew up with (70s onwards) that makes it great to look at - basically a updated modern version. I like it.

It's pretty much the original badge, we only got the last badge in the late 90s.

Do you mean the original badge that looks like the new badge or the last badge before the new badge that looks like the original badge

Just remembered the original badge was actually a white flared cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.