City's New Kits - 2019/20

barcelona-19-20-home-kit-2.jpg

Barca fans must want to fuck Nike off for this.
I’d love a modern day red and black squares. Just for one season it’d be spot on.

Reactions: mat
The purple/orange cup away kit is just so bad.

Best thing about the champions league draw was us being the home team if we make the final. Had we got there and played in anything other than blue it wouldn’t quite be the same for me.
If we get to the final, I wouldn't give a flying fuck if we played in vivid yellow with magenta polka dots.

Or even in red.

*awaits incoming*

The purple/orange cup away kit is just so bad.

Best thing about the champions league draw was us being the home team if we make the final. Had we got there and played in anything other than blue it wouldn’t quite be the same for me.
We wouldn’t need to change against any team left in it anyway.

Funny thing about the purple kit.

My lad has it and it came with purple shorts but team seem to wear orange shorts which you can't buy in the shop

We wouldn’t need to change against any team left in it anyway.
UEFA Could direct us to wear our away kit for TV. I recall Arsenal being ordered to in one if their home matches last season. Wouldn't be surprised if we play at Spurs in our Willy Wonka shirts.

UEFA Could direct us to wear our away kit for TV. I recall Arsenal being ordered to in one if their home matches last season. Wouldn't be surprised if we play at Spurs in our Willy Wonka shirts.
Philippe Sandler and the Chocolate Factory

2577_WillyWonka_28__83070.1508419928.jpg

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.