City's New Kits - 2019/20

I like all of them. The third shirt's a bit weird but so was the "ghost green" one and we all loved that in the end.
That highlighter green kit was the worst of all the Nike kits and Nike had some shockers

Funny you should say that. I was watching Sergio Aguero's 100 Club episode before and his goal against Burnley from the 16/17 season came up. Couldn't help but see something familiar in the colour scheme of Burnley's keeper kit (which, as you can see from his socks, was made by Puma!).

1995669-41908867-2560-1440.jpg

Distinctly remember a lot of people loving it by the end of the season because we associated big results with it. The results in the Champions League that got us to the semi-final, the 3-0 win at Chelsea. Same goes for the home kit we had for the 11-12 season: people hated that shirt when it first came out (again, I distinctly remember complaints about the soundwave design on the front) but we look back on it fondly because we had a good season while wearing it.
The season has definitely coloured people's view of that 11/12 shirt. It was horrible. All those arty farty dots on the torso, and that checkered nonsense around the back of the neck. Not to mention the hooped socks.

AND BLUE SHORTS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.