City's New Kits - 2019/20

I quite like him, but i’m 31, a lot younger than you old fogeys!

He’s not for everyone, but beauty and the beast is a great song. His calling card is ‘0161 Manny on the map’

He's from Cheetham Hill. references growing up on Bury New Road a lot. he's a bit cringe but does have some decent tunes.

If your still into that type of music he's doing very well for himself and the music's good.

Not seen anything of a kit launch info
Though he was from crumpsall

Anyway clubs trying to be down with the youth I expect, not sure how many blues are into grime though
our fan base has an average age of 58 if I’m not mistaken. That age suggests more into swing than grime.

When I was in my 30s it felt like the average age of our fans was 30s.
In my 40s it felt like the average fan was now in their 40s.
Now I'm in my 50s it feels like a lot of our fans are 50 plus.

I suppose that's what decades without success does for you, but hopefully the average age is coming back down again now?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maroon

The interesting part is if you go to “commercial variations of maroon” and see “rich maroon”. That looks similar to the near purple colour on the leaked tops.

Rich Maroon ... would go perfect with what the club is about. And how media and opposite fans like to see us.
its beetroot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.