City's New Kits - 2019/20

I take it there’s no way of preordering the shirt so that it gets delivered the day it comes out?

Because of the change in contract - they can’t advertise or sell ahead of 1st July - because they’d breach the Nike deal. At the launch on 1st July - I’m guessing the store will be open and you’ll be able to buy.... and probably order then for delivery within a few days.

absolute class,i always prefer white shorts and socks,just looks smarter to me that blue socks with maroon, well done puma.
for those saying its not a city kit , its our kit so it is city :)

Well, they do say be careful what you wish for. Nike, I'm sorry, come back.

That kit is not Man City. It looks like something you see in the J League or some other nothing league.

Is it so difficult to make a a kit that will sell well but still uses City's colours ffs?

can I ask you ,who will be wearing that kit next season ?...……….

once you've answered that question answer this question

is it a city kit now ?...……………….

can you tell me the primary city colours?...………………...

finally which league will we see it in next season …………………..
when you've answered all 4 questions reread your post :)

Changing the Purple to Navy and White/Sky Blue....

zmebz5.jpg

2v96v83.jpg

can I ask you ,who will be wearing that kit next season ?...……….

once you've answered that question answer this question

is it a city kit now ?...……………….

can you tell me the primary city colours?...………………...

finally which league will we see it in next season …………………..
when you've answered all 4 questions reread your post :)
I bet you're still grinning from that smart arse reply but you know exactly what I meant.

Did you ever watch that scene in The Office with the annoying IT bloke being awkward about never seeing Chuck Norris in Enter The Dragon?

You'd have a fucking ball with him you!

I don't mind the "beetroot" on the socks and shorts but on the shirt it'd prefer to have more white. For example if the shoulder was white but the logo and trim was "beetroot"
Changing the Purple to Navy and White/Sky Blue....

zmebz5.jpg

2v96v83.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.