City's New Kits - 2019/20

Someone at work spent over £600 on shirts yesterday, only complaint he had was his lad wanted the multicoloured lettering/nunbers in the away but was only allowed the white because he also wanted prem league badges

What I need, and I'm being semi-serious here, is an - away - shirt without a logo.... because the away is yah-boo-sucks good... but the logo does not - and has never - looked right on any of our shirts. The lettering is non-descript, too thin, too spaced, doesn't work on a football shirt, and the logo might as well be some lackey looking to recreate the Jaguar symbol in MS paint by horizontally stretching some random piece of vector art.

What I need, and I'm being semi-serious here, is an - away - shirt without a logo.... because the away is yah-boo-sucks good... but the logo does not - and has never - looked right on any of our shirts. The lettering is non-descript, too thin, too spaced, doesn't work on a football shirt, and the logo might as well be some lackey looking to recreate the Jaguar symbol in MS paint by horizontally stretching some random piece of vector art.
Fun fact; It's an adaptation of the Star Trek Galaxy font.

245wksn.jpg

What’s the beef with the etihad logo? I don’t think it looks bad at all! I think text logos are brilliant and not too intrusive. Chelsea and Samsung, the emirates logo, carlsberg on dippers, Marshall on Milton Keynes etc.
I work for an airline in the USA that hates the 3 Middle East carriers for flooding the global market with subsidized flights and aircraft, while also getting almost free fuel!

I usually have to get the training or leisure gear if I want to wear it over here!

I'd guess there's very little chance of getting a sponsor-less shirt. It'll more likely than not be in the contract we have with Etihad (maybe Puma as well), that "Etihad" has to be on the shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.