City's New Kits - 2019/20

As an aside Coventry have brought out a very smart kit for next year

I think our new home top would look better with less purple and the sponsor, Puma logo and 125 years in white to give a more crisp appearance (this is always the case though and as a new home kit is brought out every year they have to veer away from this ideal to return at some point)

2hrpbb8.jpg
That's horrible makes our purple one look superb.

Someone at work spent over £600 on shirts yesterday, only complaint he had was his lad wanted the multicoloured lettering/nunbers in the away but was only allowed the white because he also wanted prem league badges
So the lettering is white for PL games but pink & yellow for cup games? Is that due to some rule the PL has?
But surely, if the club can print both styles, you can choose which ever style you want. Especially if you've just forked out 6 hundred quid!!
You'd have to be a right jumped-up, jobsworth to say you can't have that colour if you want PL badges.

Heads up if you're thinking of buying a keeper top. My lad bought one and within half an hour of him putting it on the stitching came away inside one of the sleeves (he wasn't pulling it or messing with it, just wearing it). Took it back and got a refund without any problems (he didn't want another just in case), but if you're buying a keeper top I'd check the inside of the sleeves. If you can be arsed, of course.

In the canaries and the away is already most spotted top. This before the kids are off school...so it’s Scots, and Irish accents I’m hearing who re wearing it. This strip will grab a generation of passive football kids and turn em blue

Have to say, downer on the white socks for me. Why can't we just keep it going for a few years, always have to go back to white. Why, just leave it.

Last season's navy was top and the full kit on the pitch looked great. Except for the sleeves of course.

If they wanted change go back to sky blue maroon trim.

All and all not that impressed with Puma's first effort. I think I like the tangerine thing the best and that's saying something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.