City's New Kits - 2019/20

Yeah that's not it. I've seen a photo of a couple of players wearing it.
Raheem trying to save money on gifts again — new DM story incoming.

RAHEEM HELPS CITY TEAMMATES TO KNOCKOFF LIVERPOOL AND PUMA SHIRTS

Some will like it, some won't. It ain't Umbro, but it isn't the sham of Nike this year either. I've only seen a pretty badly lit blurry-ish photo tbf of Silva wearing it at some press event or something. Looked alright. Could look better in a nicer photo!
Anything on the away kits by any chance? Intrigued to see how that lemon yellow and pink kit turns out

Some will like it, some won't. It ain't Umbro, but it isn't the sham of Nike this year either. I've only seen a pretty badly lit blurry-ish photo tbf of Silva wearing it at some press event or something. Looked alright. Could look better in a nicer photo!

Thanks

Heard purple is on it?

Did you see the shorts and socks colour?

Anything on the away kits by any chance? Intrigued to see how that lemon yellow and pink kit turns out
fruit-salad.jpg

I could not give 1 flying fuck about the new kit, or any kit for that matter. Nights like last night are what matter. Long may they continue.!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.