City's New Kits - 2019/20

What the fuck is "whisper white"? And a Paisley floral pattern as well, if you don't mind.

Bi7c4PH.jpg

EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!
Man City shirt design for season 20/21 leaked online...

What the fuck is "whisper white"? And a Paisley floral pattern as well, if you don't mind.

images

Paisley is the Iranian design that decoratively depicts the inside of a fig and is associated with psychedelia.

Not optimistic about next seasons shirts if these leaks are anything to go with. I feel like they are trying, but too hard. Football and music go hand in hand, but just not on a football shirt. It’s gimmicky. I’m not wishing for an Umbro 2009 set of kits as I realise that’s unrealistic, we’ll never have another supplier relationship like that one, however just plain kits without any gimmicks isn’t too much to ask.

Very pretty green
Indeed. Pretty Green... Union Jack... parkas, cagoules, polos shirts, desert boots...

It’s like 1990s Oasis/Ocean Colour Scene or modern Durty Wurks/Fernweh psych-rock sort of association.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.