City's New Kits - 2019/20

If the away kit is black and yellow then surely it's a nod to the worker bee rather than the hacienda

I agree that it's a bit strange for them to try and create this hacienda link but that's what they've done. The yellow is on the sleeves and it's done a way that replicates the black and yellow stripes you see on hacienda/factory records stuff.

I agree that it's a bit strange for them to try and create this hacienda link but that's what they've done. The yellow is on the sleeves and it's done a way that replicates the black and yellow stripes you see on hacienda/factory records stuff.

How have you seen the kits mate?

If you look on footyheadlines the pre match shirt is puple which would make sense
This year’s have had lime green on one and gold on another and they’ve not featured on any kits

Last edited by a moderator:
puma-manchester-city-19-20-training-kit-2.jpg
crazy-purple-puma-manchester-city-19-20-pre-match-shirt-2.jpg

Seeing as these training and pre-match shirts have purple i think our home might actually have purple on it

I'd say that was dark blue - the picture is poor quality and doesn't give a true representation of colour accuracy

Black and yellow might just be based on the Manchester Bee.

Having said that Footyheadlines reckon it’s black with peach highlights.
That’s the only thing I’ve seen n’all

puma-manchester-city-19-20-home-away-third-kits%2B%25282%2529.jpg

puma-manchester-city-19-20-home-away-third-kits%2B%25283%2529.jpg

puma-manchester-city-19-20-home-away-third-kits%2B%25284%2529.jpg

dortmunds new home kit ,hope the design on the shoulders isnt on ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.