City's New Kits - 2019/20

I dunno why but I’m a lot more easy going when it comes to the socks. The shorts though... always always WHITE!
I’m the same

My favourite two are either navy or white.

Not as keen on Sky socks as I just don’t think it looks as individual to City as my favoured ones.

But happy with any when it comes to the socks as I think any of them look decent.

But NEVER blue shorts, ALWAYS white shorts for me!

I've resigned myself to believing it will be shit, especially if the purple part is real.

Anything that isn't just one shade of blue with white trim is just stupid.

I've resigned myself to believing it will be shit, especially if the purple part is real.

Anything that isn't just one shade of blue with white trim is just stupid.

Apparently it’s actually a decent kit overall.

Solid base colours all around. Just has a few elements of purple on it, which is admittedly a bit random but it’s not a case of it having purple sleeves or anything ‘out there’.

new-premier-league-19-20-sleeve-badges%2B%25283%2529.jpg

new-premier-league-19-20-sleeve-badges%2B%25285%2529.jpg

We all know one thing, the new kits will be nowhere near as good as these (aside from the colours already leaked not being featured, of course; I would prefer the vertical stripe on the second shirt, rather than the third).

We all know one thing, the new kits will be nowhere near as good as these (aside from the colours already leaked not being featured, of course; I would prefer the vertical stripe on the second shirt, rather than the third).

Away is horrific!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.