city's next manager poll

dannyboiblue

Just wanted to see how many of you think we could announce another manager apart from manuel pellegrini who has been massively touted

Mourhino
Pellegrini
Klopp etc.

would not surprise me if Jose come now tbh.

I like Jose when he is with other teams and the circus he creates, not to sure i want him at city thou...

Who ever gets the post thou will support the team and hope we achieve great things.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 1:10 pm --<br /><br />would not surprise me if Jose come now tbh.

I like Jose when he is with other teams and the circus he creates, not to sure i want him at city thou...

Who ever gets the post thou will support the team and hope we achieve great things.

I dont think we will, a case of too much smoke here like with the Moyes to Utd stuff before Ferguson had even announced anything. As I said in another thread though I'm surprised we dont seem to be after De Boer.

La Liga ends July 1st, my guess i Pellegrini is here within a week of that.

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Fairly certain we won't be in for Jose due to his relationship with the ex-Barca Boys.

Yep, I think we can rule out him and any managers who are seen as overly defensive, anti young players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.