city's next manager poll

My first choice would be Jurgen Klopp, then Carlo Ancelotti and finally Pellegrini, and as for Mourhino yes the man does deliver trophies, but its like a three ring circus with him, still its going to be interesting as to who is going to step into the seat here..............

For me a manager that has knowledge of PL & Euro comps and has done well this season is Benitez !

welsh_andy said:
black mamba said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I'm not sure why, I just get the feeling that Pellegrini is nailed on.

I'd love Mourinho to get the job , should he be interested , but i doubt he'll even be offered it ....

you may well be right with Pellegrini .
and n a couple of years we be looking for another manager when he walks away, no thx

klopp at 33-1 seems worth a dabble

but its nailed on Pellegrini imo

Stuck 20quid on Klopp for a laugh.

Rumour has it that the next manager will be someone who has a great record of staying in Europe, on this basis City have gone for....

Abu Qatada

I'll get me coat.

What ever manager we end up with. ( I think it will be pellegrini)
I can see the headlines.. "City snubbed by.."

Could Brian Horton be are next manager.Thought we played some good football under Brian.Francis Lee should never have sacked him.

baildon blue said:
Could Brian Horton be are next manager.Thought we played some good football under Brian.Francis Lee should never have sacked him.

Brian's just in front of Abue Qatada in the running.

A bit left field this one but Coppell anyone? Not sure we ever saw his true potential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.