City's Player of the Season 2021/22

Who is your Player of the Season?

• Total voters
de Bruyne was bloody awful earlier in the season. He’s probably been the best player in Europe since Christmas, and hit higher peaks than anyone else in our team can only dream of. But over the full season I think Rodri and Bernardo have been more consistent, in fact you d be hard pressed to show me more than one game either of them have been poor in.

KDB for me, turned up in a lot of big games this season and scored some massive goals! Best midfielder in the world imo!

KDB for me. Making decisive passes, scoring goals is the toughest thing in football. Its those players who break down the packed defences, turn matches and championships in your favour.

Rodri and Bernardo have been great this year, but other players could fulfil that role, as a midfielder KDB is pretty unique.

The OS has been changed to Player of the Month too. I think it would be a strange victory for KDB, as he did not play well following his injury. For consistency, it has to be Bernardo or Rodri, IMO.

de Bruyne was bloody awful earlier in the season. He’s probably been the best player in Europe since Christmas, and hit higher peaks than anyone else in our team can only dream of. But over the full season I think Rodri and Bernardo have been more consistent, in fact you d be hard pressed to show me more than one game either of them have been poor in.
I agree. This is recency bias. Kev has been phenomenal the last quarter of the season. Like you say, his phenomenal is a level above what others are capable of, but a quarter of the season isnt enough. Bernardo and Rodri have been our standouts all season long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.