City's pre-season tour in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times have we gone to 'murica for pre season in the last 10 years? It must be 4 or 5. I get it; it's a big market. Ker-ching. But a bit of a spreading of the net would be nice.
And where would you like to spread the net to Jim? Went to Asia last year... There are only so many places where people have the funds to buy the tickets.

Just checked your IP address. Now I see why you're so keen on us going to America!
I stated my location earlier in the thread. I won't be in attendance, so it doesn't make much difference to me. I am simply thinking with my business hat on in terms of where the club can generate extra revenue. There are a finite number of places where they can.

I stated my location earlier in the thread. I won't be in attendance, so it doesn't make much difference to me. I am simply thinking with my business hat on in terms of where the club can generate extra revenue. There are a finite number of places where they can.
I didn't see that, having joined the thread late. As for other parts of the world that could generate revenue, apparently the cultists and rags sell container loads of replica shirts in the African continent.

Its been over 200 years, you lost. Move on.
My post was in relation to City not coming to Canada in the pre season.

You must think I'm American if you think, "We lost".

American armies invaded Canada in 1812 at three points, but all three campaigns ended in failure. One army surrendered at Detroit at the western end of Lake Erie, a second army surrendered at Queenston Heights at the other end of the lake, and a third army withdrew after little more than a skirmish north of New York.

War of 1812 Overview - USS Constitution Museum​

My post was in relation to City not coming to Canada in the pre season.

You must think I'm American if you think, "We lost".

American armies invaded Canada in 1812 at three points, but all three campaigns ended in failure. One army surrendered at Detroit at the western end of Lake Erie, a second army surrendered at Queenston Heights at the other end of the lake, and a third army withdrew after little more than a skirmish north of New York.

War of 1812 Overview - USS Constitution Museum

Sorry, I misread... maybe just move on instead of wasting your time giving a history lesson that has nothing to do with the off handed joking response i made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.