Citys South Korean Fans ... love `em.

oakiecokie

Just been watching our South Korean fans on the OS and what a wonderful bunch they seem.
Loved their rendition of Blue Moon at the end and for people who complain about JCL and Plastics/Foreigners then hopefully this well worth watching video might make you change your mind.

Just been watching our South Korean fans on the OS and what a wonderful bunch they seem.
Loved their rendition of Blue Moon at the end and for people who complain about JCL and Plastics/Foreigners then hopefully this well worth watching video might make you change your mind.

you've lit the touch paper

Gone quiet hasn`t it.

yeah, it's a great video though.

Blues are blues, no matter where they are from.

I think it's best to treat them well and teach them the intricacies of being a blue, rather than classing them as day trippers and treating them with contempt.

what would you have made of it had been posted on redcafe say about 10 years
yeah, it's a great video though.

Blues are blues, no matter where they are from.

I think it's best to treat them well and teach them the intricacies of being a blue, rather than classing them as day trippers and treating them with contempt.
didn't we once take the piss out of 'them lot' for this..........

It's alright to take the piss of rags in anyway possible.

if we are ashamed of foreign fans it will give other clubs ammunition when the inevitable happens and we get a large global following. It is part of the Global Business Plan, embrace it.
I have respect if someone travels from Seoul and spends the money required to go and watch City.

I totally get that local fans have that intrinsic link with City that us foreign fans will never have, the Manchester link. I'm a foreign fan. I just think people who want to keep City local, display a bit of narrow mindedness as well as a bit of selfishness. You can't have it both ways, you can't have global success and a local fan base.

We`ve seen the influx of new fans from China/Japan and the likes for a few seasons now,so it has been a gradual build up and with our success building into China,will only increase further fans.
Personally I`ve never had a problem with it.I`m 65,seen it,done it and got the t-shirt,but I can`t speak for other fans on what their view point is.Who knows we may have to build the extension on the North Stand for our new followers.

Yeah but that was the singapore supporters branch of rags, a right shower o cunts, these lot like joy division the smiths and oasis and have fur lined parka's for me of they pay to fly over for a game fair play to them

We knew success would bring in fans from around the world and as much fun as it has been taking the piss out of the rags, I get much more pleasure with the pub watching local rag trogladites that have never been to the swamp in their lives and sit in a pub a couple of miles from it giving "I'm a proper top fan" bullshit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.