City's World Cup Players watch.

Hart of the Matter

With squads being announced it is now becoming clearer who will and will not be involved. Looks like Nasari, Garcia, Jovetic (DNQ) will be fresh for next season.

Silva and Negrado may not get a regular start for Spain.

Any views or news welcomed.

Hart of the matter said:
With squads being announced it is now becoming clearer who will and will not be involved. Looks like Nasari, Garcia, Jovetic (DNQ) will be fresh for next season.

Silva and Negrado may not get a regular start for Spain.

Any views or news welcomed.

The last few competitions for Spain Silva has been one of the first names on the team sheet. They have finally recognised what a player he is and I can see him starting pretty much every game. Problem is I don't think Silva has had a proper rest in like 4 years due to international and club football so I can see him breaking down in Brazil.

Looking forward to watching Ferna for Brazil most of all..He was so hungry to get a place and has, hope he does well.

Reckon any of our boys are in golden boot contention?

mcfc2607 said:
Hart
Milner
Kompany
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Yaya
Fernandinho
Silva
Navas
Aguero
Dzeko
Negredo
12 Players mate, I'd drop Negredo he's not in form. You going for Zaba at left-back and Jimmy at right-back yeah?

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.