City's World Cup Players watch.

Tron Coltrane said:
Never been a betting man, but just came across Dzeko at 80/1 for top scorer on Bovada. Not exactly likely, but at 80/1 for an attack that runs entirely through one man, in a group that includes Iran and Nigeria, I thought it was worth a punt.

Shit, theyve even rated Jo as more likely to be top scorer.

How times have changed.

[bigimg]http://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=ig8hXLon7P78iM&tbnid=_AxtdlsWG2PQDM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=%68%74%74%70%3a%2f%2f%77%77%77%2e%6d%63%66%63%2e%63%6f%2e%75%6b%2f%6e%65%77%73%2f%63%6c%75%62%2d%6e%65%77%73%2f%32%30%31%33%2f%66%65%62%72%75%61%72%79%2f%76%69%64%65%6f%73%2d%6f%66%2d%70%61%73%74%2d%77%65%6d%62%6c%65%79%2d%66%69%6e%61%6c%73&ei=VYF0U7-sB8aIuATenIKgBQ&psig=AFQjCNHiHr4woVz6SRF5vpwvRn3wF3QEKA&ust=1400230600339105[/bigimg]

Name the internationals.

shadowyu said:
sir baconface said:
01cravend said:
Looking forward to watching Ferna for Brazil most of all..He was so hungry to get a place and has, hope he does well.

Reckon any of our boys are in golden boot contention?

Yes; Sergio if he stays fit.

I will have a little flutter on the Argies.

Aguero or Dzeko could win the golden boot. Depends on their matches vs Iran. I could see each scoring at least 3 in that game.

There is that Messi-person playing against Iran, Nigeria and Bosnia too... Every penalty, free kick, he will take those. As a Bosnian, I sure as hell wish Dzeko would score shit loads of goals.. As someone wrote, one never knows how Dzeko will do.. I have to say he has been amazing 9/10 times when he plays for national team, As long as we beat Iran and Nigeria, in knock out rounds, everything is possible :) Optimistic Bosnian, what a surprise :)

mcfc2607 said:
aguero93:20 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Hart
Milner
Kompany
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Yaya
Fernandinho
Silva
Navas
Aguero
Dzeko
Negredo
12 Players mate, I'd drop Negredo he's not in form. You going for Zaba at left-back and Jimmy at right-back yeah?

;)

Argg drop Negredo then. Not sure what country we should enter as

Cityland or citystan

City Arab Emirates?

super_city_si said:
Tron Coltrane said:
Never been a betting man, but just came across Dzeko at 80/1 for top scorer on Bovada. Not exactly likely, but at 80/1 for an attack that runs entirely through one man, in a group that includes Iran and Nigeria, I thought it was worth a punt.
not a bad shout. Its typically around 6 goals to win the boot. Hatrick against Iran and brace against Nigeria then a single in the other game. Or of course he could score 0. Never in between wiht Edin :)

Didn't notice the group was this easy. I might have a cheeky bet on Dzeko. Going by his scoring record for his country he may even do a better job then the one he did for us to win the title.

Hart played well last night. Good confidence boost. Thought Milner looked off the pace a bit. Dzeko in great form as well. Are there other friendlies happening featuring City world cup players this week?

Hart of the matter said:
Hart played well last night. Good confidence boost. Thought Milner looked off the pace a bit. Dzeko in great form as well. Are there other friendlies happening featuring City world cup players this week?

Sweden vs Belgium tomorrow.. Ibrahimovic vs Kompany, should be enjoyable

Hart of the matter said:
Silva looked good when he came on. Didn't start but neither did any other starter except xavi and maybe a defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.