City's worst player of all time

Adrian Heath or Alan Kernaghan, because they were absolutely bobbins and put us through the ringer every time they played for City. I dont count the ones who never played more than a handful of games(or never ala- Bischoff/ vuoso ) cos they didn't impact on the team as much as these two clowns!

Theres been fucking hundreds. but if had to only name one in my lifetime i have to go for Creany. Fucking fat and useless.

Also lost my hero walsh for him which made it worse.

georgios samaras

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgios_Samaras" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgios_Samaras</a>

My money would be on Bobby Shinton paid 300k for him which made him one of the top moves of that summer(1979), played 5 times was so poor we loaned him to 3rd Div Milwall and then let him go on a free the following summer! He kind of goes under the radar because Daley cost so much more, but next to Shinton Daley had a successful time with us!

Matty said:
I've already stated my answer to this question and, having read the last 17 pages, I still fail to be convinced by any argument that doesn't end with Gerry Creaney being the worst footballer ever to don the City shirt.

I would agree with this - in the sense that Gerry was clearly unfit to compete on the same stage as the rest of the people on the pitch, generally down to being so out of condition. Gerry - if you are sat in your cab now with a pie and a B&H, as I imagine you, no offence mate.

There's some right bollocks on this thread. Someone a few pages back had Danny Tiatto. He was our best player for a while, remember that disallowed goal he scored at Maine Road against Boro when Venables was managing them.

You shouldn't look further than the shit that got us relegated in 96 and 98, surely.

'Buster' Philips could be another candidate purely because of the crap Ball talked about him when he signed - the first ten million pound player, that was his prediction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.