City's worst player of all time

Hi all, long time lurker, first time poster.

Very happy that Corradi is named as early as page three and then crops up again and again. I detested that tosser. I remember some fluked random goal he’d bundled in and then put more effort into his goal celebration than he ever had into any game. He must have been saving it up for ages coz he hadn’t scored for about 87 months. My number one for being a) crap and b) a wanker. Now picking up the cheque in the MLS.

Jo … I knew he was a talentless mop of shite as I’d watched him for Corinthians (bizarrely a teammate of Tevez at the time) when his one talent was being tall and the ball occassionally hit him. When we bought him for £19M I could just smell that dodgy Thaksin deal a mile off. Someone named him ‘the black Samaras’. Spot on, and kills two shysters with one phrase.

He’s now floating around in Brazilian league for Atletico Mineiro along with that has -been Ronaldinho. They are top of the table though, but the level of football is shite.

Having just bothered to read through 27 pages and to save others the bother it looks like the winner is Creaney. (Although Jo comes close).

gx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.