Cityzen card

Mine arrived Friday, no chasing, don’t really buy it for the card and the scarf though so no that bothered when it comes.

Finally came today. The book brings back some nice memories, and the laptop case will probably come in handy for something, I suppose. Any particular reason why matchday tickets are no longer loaded onto Cityzen cards. Made clear on the card that it won't gain you access to the stadium.

Yep.................thought book was a good piece of memorabilia and will put the old beaten up "tablet" in the case, to show off my allegiance.
I know a lot on here are not bothered with the goodies but must admit I enjoy getting them.
Talking of getting them....the club seems to have done a better job of delivery this year !!!!
Not quite sure why the club have abandoned loading tickets on Cityzen Card, as I thought that was the way technology was going ?

using this old thread;

I have a Cityzens card registered to my name and an email address now dead, i cant access the account. As a result I got a new Cityzens card (with new supporters number and new email) last season.

My dad has bought two Leeds tickets but put mine down to the old supporter number and Cityzen card. I cannot access this at all, and City wont reply to my query.

Anyone have any suggestions? can my dad just ask for a paper copy? is there some one i can contact to just transfer the ticket accross to my new(er) cityzens card? ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.