Cityzen Portal

maccieblue said:
weeman19_89 said:
The ticket points are what was your loyalty points from last season. The way you get the points is unchanged from last season.

The citizen points is like a store reward card, you get points for buying at the store, interacting with the club like clicking on emails, liking Facebook posts, using the hashtag #mcfc or #together, I think you get points for match day tickets too. These points can then be used for things. For example I have used them to buy 10 raffle tickets to have a picture with the 1st team. I have also put some points towards 25% off in store. With that 25% off I'm going to get the away shirt for £41.25 once I get paid.
Thinking of getting the 25% off voucher but can it be used along with the 10% season ticket discount ?

No, the 25% cancels out the 10% discount.

maccieblue said:
weeman19_89 said:
The ticket points are what was your loyalty points from last season. The way you get the points is unchanged from last season.

The citizen points is like a store reward card, you get points for buying at the store, interacting with the club like clicking on emails, liking Facebook posts, using the hashtag #mcfc or #together, I think you get points for match day tickets too. These points can then be used for things. For example I have used them to buy 10 raffle tickets to have a picture with the 1st team. I have also put some points towards 25% off in store. With that 25% off I'm going to get the away shirt for £41.25 once I get paid.
Thinking of getting the 25% off voucher but can it be used along with the 10% season ticket discount ?

No, the 25% cancels out the 10% discount.

I know this is an old thread but just to add: does anyone have a problem with the social interaction? Ive got my Twitter account linked but around 2 months ago, it stopped adding on the points. I used these to enter the competitions and buy badges etc.

Know it's not the most important but just interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.