Cityzens card

Does anyone know if we need the new cards in order to buy match tickets? - I've been trying online and the system wont add any of the available seats to my basket.

oz1975 said:
Does anyone know if we need the new cards in order to buy match tickets? - I've been trying online and the system wont add any of the available seats to my basket.

I have the same problem on my work PC's. but when I go home the problem is solved. I don't know what's the issue and I've reported it to the club (someone even called me to go through it once more etc) but it hasn't been solved.

just call the club to buy them

Dunne's own goal said:
oz1975 said:

I have the same problem on my work PC's. but when I go home the problem is solved. I don't know what's the issue and I've reported it to the club (someone even called me to go through it once more etc) but it hasn't been solved.

You will still need the new card and 1500pts or more today.

xgorton said:
Dunne's own goal said:
oz1975 said:

yeah obviously you need to have renewed the membership but the online sales system doesn't let you through to choose the seats if you don't have active membership & enough points. that's why I assumed oz has renewed but just hasn't physically received his card yet and is having same problems as I am. (which seem to be browser/java-related issues)

Dunne's own goal said:
xgorton said:
Dunne's own goal said:

yeah obviously you need to have renewed the membership but the online sales system doesn't let you through to choose the seats if you don't have active membership & enough points. that's why I assumed oz has renewed but just hasn't physically received his card yet and is having same problems as I am. (which seem to be browser/java-related issues)
Does he have the 1500pts ?

xgorton said:
Dunne's own goal said:
xgorton said:

yeah obviously you need to have renewed the membership but the online sales system doesn't let you through to choose the seats if you don't have active membership & enough points. that's why I assumed oz1975 has renewed but just hasn't physically received his card yet and is having same problems as I am. (which seem to be browser/java-related issues)
Does he have the 1500pts ?

I don't know about him, but I do.

Just phoned the club to try and get tickets for City v Stole for myself and my son who is 15, last few seasons I've been able to use match ticket priority on our blue cards to buy 2 tickets together. Guy at the club said I can only buy 1 ticket now with the Cityzen card and can't buy a ticket for him. So the only way we can get 2 seats together at home games is to wait until the tickets go on general sale......what a pile of shite. Looks like we'll be making fewer trips down this season unless we can get 2 tickets together....bummer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.