Cityzens card

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Just phoned the club to try and get tickets for City v Stole for myself and my son who is 15, last few seasons I've been able to use match ticket priority on our blue cards to buy 2 tickets together. Guy at the club said I can only buy 1 ticket now with the Cityzen card and can't buy a ticket for him. So the only way we can get 2 seats together at home games is to wait until the tickets go on general sale......what a pile of shite. Looks like we'll be making fewer trips down this season unless we can get 2 tickets together....bummer
Easy mate he buys citizens card you both have cards then you buy seats together ok.

Dunne's own goal said:
oz1975 said:
Does anyone know if we need the new cards in order to buy match tickets? - I've been trying online and the system wont add any of the available seats to my basket.

I have the same problem on my work PC's. but when I go home the problem is solved. I don't know what's the issue and I've reported it to the club (someone even called me to go through it once more etc) but it hasn't been solved.

just call the club to buy them

It's just worked at about the 50th time of trying!

oz1975 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
oz1975 said:
Does anyone know if we need the new cards in order to buy match tickets? - I've been trying online and the system wont add any of the available seats to my basket.

I have the same problem on my work PC's. but when I go home the problem is solved. I don't know what's the issue and I've reported it to the club (someone even called me to go through it once more etc) but it hasn't been solved.

Great!

I just tried different things, and one of them was downloading Chrome browser. the website now works with Chrome but still no luck at all with IE or mozilla. so if any of you come up with these issues try with chrome

Dunne's own goal said:
oz1975 said:
Dunne's own goal said:

Great!

I just tried different things, and one of them was downloading Chrome browser. the website now works with Chrome but still no luck at all with IE or mozilla. so if any of you come up with these issues try with chrome

Just before it worked a flash player update came on - don't know if that was an issue. Anyway I'm glad I've managed to buy without a phone booking fee - think its expensive enough as it is

xgorton said:
IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Just phoned the club to try and get tickets for City v Stole for myself and my son who is 15, last few seasons I've been able to use match ticket priority on our blue cards to buy 2 tickets together. Guy at the club said I can only buy 1 ticket now with the Cityzen card and can't buy a ticket for him. So the only way we can get 2 seats together at home games is to wait until the tickets go on general sale......what a pile of shite. Looks like we'll be making fewer trips down this season unless we can get 2 tickets together....bummer
Easy mate he buys citizens card you both have cards then you buy seats together ok.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. The way he's phrased his post, him and his lad used to have separate cards, but now there's only the one card in the household. You can only buy one ticket with one membership card, unless I'm missing something.

oz1975 said:
Dunne's own goal said:
oz1975 said:

Great!

Just before it worked a flash player update came on - don't know if that was an issue. Anyway I'm glad I've managed to buy without a phone booking fee - think its expensive enough as it is

Took me bloody ages and millions of attempts (slight exaggeration) to get tickets too but I didn't change anything or get updates. It just suddenly worked. Bizarre and frustrating but at least we'll be there now.

Im a bit confused - just bought 2 tickets for the Stoke game. The site let me log on with usual details and buy the tickets but I haven't bought the Cityzens Card, just have the Blue Membership which I assume has expired?

Paper tickets being posted

So will I still be able to by tickets without the Cityzens card or not?

BlueBearBoots said:
Im a bit confused - just bought 2 tickets for the Stoke game. The site let me log on with usual details and buy the tickets but I haven't bought the Cityzens Card, just have the Blue Membership which I assume has expired?

Yes but without the Priority status. Only open sale.

Zubrman said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Yes but without the Priority status. Only open sale.

Thanks, will get my Cityzens card next month, bloomin expense!

Will the Cityzen cards be out in time for the Stoke game, or will I have to arrange to pick up a conventional paper ticket at the ground? It's just over 4 weeks to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.