CL draw - Basel

That'a a nice draw. guess Liverpool and United are pleased as well - the London clubs less so. Real v PSG is great knocks one of them out. Don't fear anyone but we all know that a smooth draw can ease matters - would be great to have the league virtually won by Easter and be able to concentrate on the Champions league semi's. At some point there is going to an all English tie - if we are in it, the rest will be worried.

That'a a nice draw. guess Liverpool and United are pleased as well - the London clubs less so. Real v PSG is great knocks one of them out. Don't fear anyone but we all know that a smooth draw can ease matters - would be great to have the league virtually won by Easter and be able to concentrate on the Champions league semi's. At some point there is going to an all English tie - if we are in it, the rest will be worried.

Not sure about that. We could be the only club in the last 8 from England...

Flights from Monday to Thursday have jumped up 40 quid already, get in quick lads

DQw1d3uUEAYpsx0

I never thought i i'd live to see the day.

CITY CITY CITY CITY CITY!

Neither did the Glasgow pisscan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.