• Liverpool
  • Bayern Munich
  • Manchester City
  • Real Madrid
  • Atletico Madrid
  • Benfica
  • Juventus or Villarreal (Agg 1-1)
  • Lille or Chelsea (Agg 0-2)
Personally, I’d like to avoid: Liverpool, Munich, Chelsea and Ajax in that order

Ideally, we’d get Benfica, Villarreal or Lille but would be happy if we got the rags or Juventus

rags out!
Ajax Out!

Last edited:
Ajax, Benfica, Juve or Villarreal

Bayern for the dippers pretty please.
I hope the dippers get Chelsea more so Bayern Munich.
Chelsea have done really well against Liverpool this season. A draw at Anfield with 10 men for 50 minutes or so. A 2-2 at Stamford Bridge which they could of won and they could of beaten them in the Cup Final too. It would be two incredibly tough games for the dippers.

I want the dippers to get Chelsea. They've played 3 times this season and had 3 draws and each game has been end to end and there’s been nothing between them.

Add to this Chelsea’s current us against the world siege mentality and it makes a nightmare draw for the dippers.

City v Benfica pls

I want the dippers to get Chelsea. They've played 3 times this season and had 3 draws and each game has been end to end and there’s been nothing between them.

Add to this Chelsea’s current us against the world siege mentality and it makes a nightmare draw for the dippers.

City v Benfica pls
Leave Bayern Munich for the Rags,
Sane v Dalot
Gnabry v Fatty Shaw
Lewandowski v Slabhead...

Get the popcorn out :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.