CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Already mentioned it but I am sure we will get the dippers and we will get them in the cup semi final.

April 5/6 Liverpool (H)
April 9/10 Liverpol (H)
April 12/13 Liverpool (A)
April 16/17 Liverpool (Wembley)

That would be an interesting 10 or so days.............
Would be unbearable lol

I want Liverpool. If we can't beat them over 2 legs we don't deserve to progress. We are the better footballing team but they have strikers. The one thing I want to avoid is getting them in the final if we progress that far. Three reasons;

1) over a single game they've a better chance of beating us with a dodgy penalty or freak goal.
2) the crescendo of anti-City, pro-liverpool rhetoric in the media woukd be unprecedented.
3) any occasion which has to be shared with liverpool fans is immediately soiled by their very presence.

Already mentioned it but I am sure we will get the dippers and we will get them in the cup semi final.

April 5/6 Liverpool (H)
April 9/10 Liverpol (H)
April 12/13 Liverpool (A)
April 16/17 Liverpool (Wembley)

That would be an interesting 10 or so days.............

Would be sweet if we kick them out of all three competitions in one week, the league game should we win would all but end their title hopes as well and the other two are cup knockouts anyway ... but not sure my heart can take that much tension in ten days span ... and law of averages would dictate we'd not win all of them given they aren't far off us in quality and form both ... I'd take United in CL QF so those two games around the Liverpool home game ... actually even that would be unnecessary tension so Benfica pls.

Id rather avoid Liverpool for now if the league game (which will be like a cup final) is sandwiched between the ties, so easy as possible draw for us, get it wrapped up in first round like Lisbon and Bayern for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.