CL Final Ref Announced

Funny that The Guardian, with its impeccable leftish views, completely ignores the far-right connections of Tebas, despite having their attention drawn to them on numerous occasions. Not only that, they have no problems amplifying his racism and xenophobia.

Yet they highlighted Marciniak's views after a very fair performance in the semi-final, and 2 weeks before he's due to ref us again in the final.

That disgusting rag is so transparent.

They had no problem with slavery, human rights abuse, etc. in Qatar, though.

Absurd. Why do we care about his politics anyway (unless he breaks any laws with hate speech, etc.)? He has been one of the best refs in the world for a while now, and that's all that should matter. We don't even know his views to begin with. The politician co-hosting the business conference said the following on the topic (google translate):

When I was organizing Everest, I was counting on a lot of interest, but I didn't expect the information about the business conference to reach UEFA.

I don't know how someone could confuse the two events I organize - the Everest business conference and the annual Beer with Mentzen tour, during which we talk about economics, taxes, and politics.

From the very beginning, it was clear to me and the rest of the team that Everest would have nothing to do with politics, and we stuck to that. There were no declarations or political agitation during the conference. However, there were many speeches by people from the business world who shared their experiences and skills.

Therefore, the denunciation of Szymon Marciniak, in which the Never Again organization accuses him of supporting any political party, is absurd. He has never expressed any support for my political activities, and to exclude him from refereeing the Champions League final for this reason would be a grave abuse.

There you go. He attended a business conference and has never expressed any extreme, hateful views himself. The only fair ref I can think of right now. That's all I care about.

Other than ignoring the blatant assault on Bernie Silva in the first few minutes and allowing persistant fowling by Real , I thought he was decent. At least he won’t put up with any backchat from the Inter players.
It was a strange decision that but Bernardo did get up and carry on. We had the ball initially so he probably saw it as playing advantage. After that he had a decent game. I find most CL refs give some weird decisions but I think this guy should be ok.

Marciniak became a victim of his own ignorance and the fact that in Poland we normalize the extreme right. In the West, even right-wingers want nothing to do with such a Korwin or Memcen, because for them it is like a tattooed skin with a swastika

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.