CL games next season

Doin the poznan would look more like a celebration . I think a constant chant of

'Corrupt corrupt
Corrupt corrupt corrupt'

With various banners made from bed sheets stating what a **** platini is etc.

Being in pot 2 does not rule out a group of death depends if there are any heavyweight hitters in Pots 3 and 4.

Rascal said:
Pick a game and boycott full stop.

Dont attend.

Shit corrupt comp anyway

never happen...about 7-8 seasons ago we muted boycotting bolton when they charged us £39 or something...we all moaned, said we wernt going......but still did.
i like the idea of the uefa mafia flag!

bainy said:
Rascal said:
Pick a game and boycott full stop.

Dont attend.

Shit corrupt comp anyway

never happen...about 7-8 seasons ago we muted boycotting bolton when they charged us £39 or something...we all moaned, said we wernt going......but still did.
i like the idea of the uefa mafia flag!
Think the suggestion of boycotting first 5 mins is a good one

It has to be workable chaps and still giving support to the team, standing up and turning our backs during the anthem and right up to kick off would be a great idea, won't happen mind

UEFA Mafia banners and indeed any anti-so-called "Financial Fair Play" stuff, eg "FFP: UEFA corruption" or "FFP: Financial Fixing policy".
More than that we should boycott all the CL sponsors and bring banners to that effect "Boycott UEFA sponsors" or more specifically "Boycott Heineken" etc.

Card Displays

[bigimg]http://supportersnotcustomers.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/imag0693.jpg[/bigimg]

UEFA - CORRUPT / CROOKS / LIARS???

Or some other kind of words.

A large proportion of people in the stadium for these CL games will be JCL's and Tourists who won't have a clue about FFP and so on.... They will not participate in Poznans/Boo'ing and the like.

Card Displays will make sure people participate and it clearly gets the message out there.

I propose this in the EAST STAND

Zabbasbeard said:
UEFA Mafia banners and indeed any anti-so-called "Financial Fair Play" stuff, eg "FFP: UEFA corruption" or "FFP: Financial Fixing policy".
More than that we should boycott all the CL sponsors and bring banners to that effect "Boycott UEFA sponsors" or more specifically "Boycott Heineken" etc.

The thing is banners can be avoided by cameras, 48000 people booing with their backs turned from the pitch would give a pretty strong message

Zabbasbeard said:

Unfortunately, i think that would be used as ammunition against City as a club. City have said as much as being one of the reasons we didn't take it further along the court route (duty to the fans, sponsors etc)
However, if it came from the stands, a few songs along the lines of :-
Keep changing the rules
Keep changing the rules
You bent French bastard
You keep changing the rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.