CL Last 16 (Dinamo Kiev) (NO City away fans) (24 feb and 15 mar)

If Leverkusen beat Barcelona they will be by far the most likely team we draw though.

Wouldnt want to run into Kiev, Valencia (if they make it) or PSG.

Other than that we should be in the last 8.

Kiev are actually very good and an away trip to Ukraine brings back memories of those shite performances out in Moscow.

I thought there was equal chance of facing any team that finished 2nd in their group except English teams...but everyone are confident that it's gonna be PSG...How does it work??? I don't understand

psg because it's the toughest draw and its 'battle of the big money'
It's a chance draw in the loosest terms, we'll get a tough draw Guarenteed. Uefa hate city

I thought there was equal chance of facing any team that finished 2nd in their group except English teams...but everyone are confident that it's gonna be PSG...How does it work??? I don't understand
We can draw any second team other than an english club, or Juventus, then there will be TV clashes to be considered, so City will get PSG.

psg because it's the toughest draw and its 'battle of the big money'
It's a chance draw in the loosest terms, we'll get a tough draw Guarenteed. Uefa hate city

They are not thrilled with PSG either so any tie that throws both together knocks one of the new money elite out; so it is nailed on that we play PSG in the round of 16.

If it's PSG then that's bad news...very difficult to beat them without Aguero & Kompany...moreover our manager is a master of big match blunders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.