CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Monaco would be my preference but at 800 tickets, it would be tricky getting hold of one. Assuming they reintroduce the collection system - I'd have a chance but it would be a worry.

I'd be happy with Napoli as its one of two games I've missed in Europe in the last 6 years. Bit of an edge to the place I am told, but good pizza is always worth it.

Monaco rarely sell out their end so id expect a higher allocation than 800. Even so I won't be a popular fixture that, probably the worst potential trip of the lot.

Napoli was great last time. We stayed in Rome for two nights and had one in Naples. Food was amazing and atmosphere in stadium was the best I've experienced so far. Highly recommended it. Not one for the pissed up supporter tho really.

Monaco would be my preference but at 800 tickets, it would be tricky getting hold of one. Assuming they reintroduce the collection system - I'd have a chance but it would be a worry.

I'd be happy with Napoli as its one of two games I've missed in Europe in the last 6 years. Bit of an edge to the place I am told, but good pizza is always worth it.

If its only 800 tickets would there be any point introducing the collection system? They'll all go to corporates and the players.

Monaco rarely sell out their end so id expect a higher allocation than 800. Even so I won't be a popular fixture that, probably the worst potential trip of the lot.

Tottenham were given 800ish priced at £37 and even though the stadium ended up being half empty, they wouldn't give them anymore. There will be tickets available in their end but like everywhere else, you aren't allowed to buy one with a UK passport - so getting around that will be issue.

I see no reason for Madrid to win tonight.
A draw or a loss means they will be runners up.
Which means no City Bayern PSG Barca Athletico Seville or Dortmund for them.
Leicester or Arsenal more than likely.

Out of that list they couldn't play Barca, Athletico, Seville or Dortmund in the round of 16 regardless.

They can't face any Spanish teams

Real aren't worried about anybody so they won't not try to win.

We gave UEFA a scare last year getting to the semi's , we will get Atletico next absolutely no doubt about it, lets hope Pep can outsmart Simeone over the two legs.

When people make these absurd claims about the draw being fixed does anyone consider that UEFA by "screwing" us is also screwing Atletico, or Barca, or Real or Bayern or any of the other teams that may have to face us. If these are UEFAs favorite teams why are they punishing them by making them play against us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.