CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

agyeiboateng said:
Yaya cannot be strolling around like he was against Bayern. We will lost badly if that is the case and the tie will be over before the 2nd leg is even played. I think Barca's front three is the best on paper that we have ever played....even better than Bayern's....Messi, Neymar and Suarez are all top 7 players in the world...so that tells you what we are up against.

Chelsea have always played Barca well and that's because their CM were closing down the spaces and pressing Barca's midfield. Too many times in Europe when we have played a quality team, the opposition just seem to breeze through the midfield. It can't happen on Tuesday.

I would like to see Bony and Aguero start with Silva, Toure, Fernandinho and Milner in midfield.

Toure is banned, this is his final match of his three match suspension for violent conduct.

Fernando and Fernandinho unfortunately, albeit I think because Barca will see more of the ball those two might suit us quite well like they did in Rome.

Armaan said:
Already got it in my head that we'll get battered so anything else is a bonus for me!
I was travelling on the day of the stoke game and when we got home the Internet and tv were p,acing up as we had a storm.Kids were playing up so ŵe all had an early night.I dreamt we got battered 4 nil. It was a good job I had my grundies on the next day as I danced in the street.lol

The Fat el Hombre said:
Got a pint in at placa reial which was 9 euro's, so just sent my mate to the shop for some cans and used the pint cup to hold the beer in. Will just get straight on the cans this time

Haha that's what we did.

Armaan said:
Already got it in my head that we'll get battered so anything else is a bonus for me!
i think that goes for most blues.

The thought of Neymar, Messi and Suarez running riot against our defence at the moment is a nightmare situation. A miracle is needed not to concede a goal. Just hope we can grab a goal to give us a lifeline.

Just a heads up if anyone is struggling for flights,I booked mine last night,going Tuesday to Friday,manchester to geneva then to barca.....5 hours in geneva,so it's food and beer time.....£122 return....same route on the way back.

SPIDERBOY said:
Just a heads up if anyone is struggling for flights,I booked mine last night,going Tuesday to Friday,manchester to geneva then to barca.....5 hours in geneva,so it's food and beer time.....£122 return....same route on the way back.
You better stock up on Swiss francs if you plan to drink at Geneva airport.

These games have the same feeling as when we were challenging Manure, one breakthrough win will alter the mind set of our team. Bound to happen soon enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.