CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

Re: CL Last 16 (Draw on Monday dec. 15th)

Vic said:
Nice or Marseilles. That's about it. (Milan Malpensa on the Italian side)

To save trawling through the whole thread could someone summarise the options over dates.

As the seeded team plays away first, presumably our away game will be on March 10, 11, 17 or 18...

Yep, the away leg will be on one of those dates. Re Monaco - I'm not sure you can fly direct to Marseilles from Manchester - think it's a round the houses job. If all the Nice flights get booked up quick perhaps flying to Paris and getting the high-speed train to Nice might be an option. Anyone any idea how long that takes?

Edit: Just checked and looks like it's 6 hours. Fucking hell!

Re: CL Last 16 (Draw on Monday dec. 15th 12.00 CET)

I've got a sneaky feeling its going to be Dortmund

It's all ready been decided were getting Real Madrid.

Fucking hell, the stupidity never stops. SSN coverage on now and that ex-Chelsea twat (name escapes me) has just said "When City have got all their best players fit, Pellegrini just tends to send them out without any tactics". YCNMIU.

By the way, not a snowflake in hell's chance that we'll get anyone other than Real Madrid. Arsenal will get Monaco or Porto!

M18CTID said:
chris85mcfc said:
I've got a sneaky feeling its going to be Dortmund

Dortmund would probably be the easiest one to get to - plenty of options for flying into Dusseldorf, Cologne, etc.
Options also for Barcelona fly into reus (Salou) then on to Barca by train from Salou.Done lots of day trips to Barca from Salou when on holiday.

oakiecokie said:
SSN reporter Nick Collins says that the first ball will be drawn at either11.07 or 11.12 am ! I`m fucked if I can remember now !

Did he mention what the numbers will be? Since they are pre-arranged like.

I think they should just stop the pretence and say "UEFA has decided the next round will be as follows..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.