CL Last 16 vs Barcelona (feb. 24 & mar. 18)

Re: CL Last 16 vs Barcelona

Prestwich_Blue said:
You've got to laugh. Our kid asked me to text him the draw so I said to make it quick it'll be 'A' for Real Madrid & 'B' for Barecelona.

The thing I can't quite work out is that they obviously know in advance which teams we (or anyone else can play).So they set up all those pots, with one for each club, that have all the potential opponents in. So our pot has six balls in and the other seven pots have the teams that the other second place teams can play. But when one of those possible opponents comes out then that eliminates that team from all the other. For example, once Chelsea were drawn, no one else could draw them. So how do they manage that? The only way they can do it is by knowing which teams are in which balls surely?

Didn't they just remove the Chelsea balls from the other pots?

Could have been worse (Atléti would have been the toughest for our style of play and Madrid have a better midfield than Barça).

No reason why we can't go through. We need to show the right confidence in the home leg and get into the lead and then defend well away from home like we did in Rome last week.

Really excited! :)

Shirley said:
Just seen us at 14/1 to win it which makes us 5th favourites.

Think about that for a moment.

Thought about it and it is still shit.

Hihosilva said:
Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Clichy

Fernandinho Fernandho

Silva Toure Nasri

Aguero

If we can get this team out first leg then I think we can beat them.

Yaya is suspended so you may need a rethink...

Prestwich_Blue said:
You've got to laugh. Our kid asked me to text him the draw so I said to make it quick it'll be 'A' for Real Madrid & 'B' for Barecelona.

The thing I can't quite work out is that they obviously know in advance which teams we (or anyone else can play).So they set up all those pots, with one for each club, that have all the potential opponents in. So our pot has six balls in and the other seven pots have the teams that the other second place teams can play. But when one of those possible opponents comes out then that eliminates that team from all the other. For example, once Chelsea were drawn, no one else could draw them. So how do they manage that? The only way they can do it is by knowing which teams are in which balls surely?

Only UEFA could believe this competition and the way its run has any credibilty.

Draw.....what fucking draw? Its virtually hand picked fixtures to suit lol.

Eds said:
Hihosilva said:
Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Clichy

Fernandinho Fernandho

Silva Toure Nasri

Aguero

If we can get this team out first leg then I think we can beat them.

Yaya is suspended so you may need a rethink...

Only for the first leg, I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.