CL - Porto (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got BT for a month - 5 times we are on there the next 3 weeks.
Dreading the comms already.
Come on City!

We need a good win tonight, the team picked is more than capable of achieving it... Gonna stay clear of the match thread, fed up of hearing the unfunny FFS Mahrez, Sterling is shit, etc etc... Shame we can’t have a match day thread where the game is discussed for those who can’t tune in

How many times does Pep have to pick Rodri & Gundogan in the same team to realise it doesnt f*cking work , play one or the other because we are devoid of pace when these two play together. As for Garcia i wouldnt have him on the bench never mind the team the disloyal mother fucker , it would be far more valuable to have Stones back and trying to rebuild his confidence or give Bellis some experience.
It does work sometimes ;)

But we have had crazy number of injuries since Pellegrini was appointed in 2013.
Have we really, to know that you’d have to compare us to all the other premier leaguge teams injury records since 2013. I don’t take much notice of other teams injuries, but if I had to guess it would be we would find ourselves pretty average. Which when you take into account we play more games and all our players play internationals and deep into summertournaments probably isn’t that bad.
As for this season every time a player gets a niggle best to rest them because this season it going to be rough on squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.