CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Can you recommend anywhere to park mate ?
Don’t mind walking with ing reason
Cheers

I would try parkonmydrive.com or yourparkingspace.co.uk they have spaces 0.5 miles from the ground starting from £30. Post code is N17 0AP

Just had the Supporter Services email with the information in. It says City have been told there is likely to be a hold back after the game.

I'm not sure whether they change that section for each game, or whether they leave it in as an assumption. I think they've said that for games in Germany where we haven't been held back.

If you have a train to catch, it might be worth checking in advance.

Yep that’s our plan unfortunately. Hate leaving early but don’t think I’ve got a choice!

Only takes a few minutes from there to Euston but there can be massive queues at Seven Sisters if you don't get a couple of minutes head start!

About 15 minutes or so once your on the tube. Main risk is that people who were stuck queueing for ages at Seven Sisters last night walk to Tottenham Hale now and you have to queue there, but you can afford probably up to a 15 minute wait if you leave at full-time.

Other thing is that I don't know if you'll potentially get held back at the end like you often do at actual European aways? As that'd make it pretty much impossible.
Last year at Anfield they let us out straight away, most of us wanted to get away from there as quick as possible as it was

It would be madness to risk being stranded in London overnight to catch the last few minutes of a first leg.
Yeh but City brings out the madness in us. I brought my wife home from Spain a day early last year so I could get to the match, on her birthday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.